- Client: Aaron Coleman, Director of Business Development - Thomas Cuisine Management
- Because of our partnership with Valitics – we now have a “best in class” website. They exceeded expectations on design and functionality and created for us a platform in which we can take our business development and recruitment to the next level. The Valitics team was focused, patient and flexible in helping us meet our objectives. I highly recommend their expertise and professionalism to anyone looking to set themselves apart.
- Client: Shane Vaughan, VP Marketing - Balihoo
- Balihoo is a Local Marketing Automation company, and we needed a website that was clean, modern and most-importantly highly-functional at enabling us to drive B2B leads. The team at Valitics delivered above and beyond our expectations – providing strong strategic guidance with a can-do attitude for the details. They were on budget, on schedule and the resulting product (www.balihoo.com) is exactly what we needed. They’re smart, creative and most importantly highly-skilled at business-level problem solving. We’ll continue to use them as our web presence progresses and would highly recommend them to any level of business.
- Client: Ryan Woodings, Chief Geek - MetaGeek
- The team at Valitics has worked with MetaGeek and a number of projects, both large and small. Besides redesigning our website they have helped us with analytics, search engine optimization, online ad designs, web platform upgrades, and graphics for our software applications.
Usually our projects have reasonable timelines, but more often than I'd like to admit we have small last minute graphics needs and Valitics is usually able to handle our last-minute needs with amazing results! Valitics is an excellent all-around team for any graphics and web needs.
- Client: Tommy Scott, General Manager - Idaho Ice World
- Being a City entity, when we decided to redesign our website we went through the competitive bidding process. This helps ensure that we not only get the best product, but we get it at the best price. Of all the vendors we looked at, Valitics was by far the best vendor in the market to fit our criteria.
The team at Valitics met with us over a period of time to listen and gather our needs and dreams for the new website. Our business requires our website to be very dynamic and user friendly, to allow us to communicate with multiple types of customers, each with different wants. Valitics took all of this information and dove into the design process to give us options to choose from. Trust me when I say that the preliminary designs were amazing! In the end, we took the components and features we liked from each design and folded them into a very vibrant, user-friendly, communication tool! None of this would have been possible without the team at Valitics, they truly are incredible to work with!
- Strategic Partner: Jessica Flynn, Principal - Red Sky PR
- Red Sky considers Valitics a strong strategic partner - melding creativity, efficiency and effectiveness in developing websites with form, function and great results.
We have worked with them on a variety of client sites, ranging from small to large projects, and every time the team's expertise has proven to be invaluable to our overall efforts. They work hard to understand client needs and collaborate to build the best site possible for the purpose at hand. By delivering ongoing web strategy counsel and presenting new opportunities to raise the bar, Valitics helps Red Sky and our clients rise above the rest.
- Strategic Partner: Paul Carew, Owner - Carew Co.
- These guys are good! The team at Valitics aren't just "get it done" people, they bring strategic ideas and think big picture at every turn. If you want to work with smart people who know technology and do it with a smile on their faces, then work with Valitics. When it comes to planning for technology, search, or anything digital that requires measurable results, then these are the people to partner with.