Proper preparation prevents poor performance
Figuring out where you want to end up is a critical first step in figuring out how you're going to get there. By assessing the opportunity you have in front of you with your website project, and by properly defining your goals and expectations, you will have a much better understanding of where things are at in your project, what the critical next steps are, and when you can declare the project a success.
We work closely with our clients to define:
- the goals and key expectations they have in mind for the new website
- the website's page structure and navigation
- the required features that the site needs to accomplish its goals
- the design and layout requirements for the site
- the amount and organization of the site's content
The Valitics website planning process gives a lot of helpful structure to designing and building a new website (or redesigning an existing one). Then, once we know where we are going (and why), we get to work designing and developing the website that will get us there.
Online Marketing Assessments
If you are going to have a website that has any sort of ROI associated with it, you need an online marketing plan. If your website is launched without a clear and predefined marketing strategy, it's going to sit there, not get used effectively, and eventually go stale.
The Valitics online marketing assessments explore and define the opportunities that exist for your organization on the following topics:
- key customer and audience types online
- historical trends and data mined from existing website data that may exist
- paid search advertising (PPC) planning
- search engine optimization (SEO) planning
- social media planning
- earned media and PR planning
- content planning (i.e. blogging, multimedia, resources creation)